- This event has passed.
Kaila’s Craft Corner – Watercolor Fun!
September 21 @ 3:00 pm – 5:00 pm EDT
In this workshop you will learn how to draw with wiki sticks and use them as a guide to watercolor. Projects include drawing and painting a flower, creating a 6 piece puzzle as well as some small Autumn themed cut outs.
Your kit will include:
- A 12 color water paint palette with brush (color layout will be e-mailed to participants in advanced)
- Wiki sticks
- A variety of watercolor paper cut outs
You will need to provide:
- Newspaper or other means of protecting your work space
- Paper towels
- Water for cleaning your brush
- Scissors for cutting wiki sticks
Cost is $9.00 if you would like to receive the kit, please sign up by September 10th!
If you have any questions, please contact Stephanie Hurd at firstname.lastname@example.org or 603-545-4345