TVI Job Seminar (Teachers for students who are blind and visually impaired)
June 24 @ 3:00 pm - 4:00 pm
Future In Sight is raising salaries and enhancing benefits to recruit more teachers for students who are blind, visually impaired.
Teachers for students who are blind and visually impaired are in high demand. At Future In Sight, we take this seriously. We have a bold new incentive plan to encourage teachers to work with us.
To encourage candidates, we are offering these incentives:
- Starting salaries for master’s certified teachers are increasing to $50,000 for 44 weeks a year.
- Salaries for teachers with seven or more years’ experience are increasing to $67,500.
- Medical insurance is covered 100 percent.
- Relocation costs and housing stipends for the first year of teaching are offered.
- A unique fellowship and training program covers all graduate school tuition and expenses at the University of Massachusetts Boston Visual Studies Program in exchange for teaching with Future In Sight.
- Our teachers can contribute to pioneering research at UMass Boston so they can be practitioners in the field while having a broader impact on the industry.
- Interested candidates are invited to join this virtual job webinar to learn more and ask questions of Future In Sight staff and teachers on Thursday, June 24 at 3 p.m.
Please register here: https://us02web.zoom.us/webinar/register/WN_z3RWonuYSC6urveIM8E6jA