Our interactive sponsorship calendar will contain the videos and content for each day’s sponsor along with the fun facts and prize drawing information for that day. Want to be a part of the walk 2020 map? There are still sponsorship opportunities available! Call 603-565-2424 or email email@example.com for more info!
Other Fun Stuff Going On
Being a part of the heart of the mission is really what it is all about – no matter how you choose to do it. We appreciate all our wonderful donors, walkers, sponsors and volunteers that make it possible for us to provide services to our friends and neighbors with visually impairments. Here are some options to choose from.
A Message from our CEO
Music from Tom Proulx
Walk in my shoes
Randy’s 20 days of Fitness
How to become a walker
- Register to play by creating or joining a team for $20.
- You’ll receive a Walk for Sight 2020 tee-shirt in the mail, so you’ll be ready to model it for fundraising photos!
- Recruit others to join your team. Ask your family and friends to donate to show their support of your efforts to raise funds for Future In Sight’s specialized services and programs for people of all ages who are blind or visually impaired. You can do this by email, phone call, Facebook, and snail mail. We’ll help by giving you tools to get started.
- Play along from August 1st through August 20th.
- Bask in the glow of goodness, knowing that you stepped up. You stepped up for sight by setting and reaching your fundraising goal, in turn making it possible for Future In Sight to serve thousands of our neighbors through education, training and support through their journey of vision loss.
Whether you walk, run or support others who are, this year’s event is like no other with lot’s of fun and prizes in store!
Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Ways to Support, Participate and Play
Being a part of the heart of the mission is really what it is all about – no matter how you choose to do it. We appreciate all our wonderful donors, walkers, sponsors and volounteers that make it possible for us to provide services to our friends and neighbors with visually impairments. Here are some options to choose from.
We couldn’t do it without you!