The CapTel 840i captioned telephone shows captions of everything your caller says. It connects to both your telephone service and your Internet service to give you the best of both worlds: voice and captions. The captions are provided by a free service that uses the Internet connection to automatically display captions for every call, quickly and accurately. The ideal choice for people with high-speed Internet.
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your phone number directly
- Built-in Answering Machine
- Adjustable font sizes and colors
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- WiFi compatible
* This model works only in the United States
CapTel can be positioned anywhere within your wireless network range or it can be connected to your Internet with an Ethernet cable. Installation assistance available. If using the cable and the telephone is not located in the same room as your Internet access, please call us for assistance.