Designed for people with low vision or who have difficulty reading standard-sized captions.
The CapTel 880i captioned telephone shows captions of everything your caller says on an extremely large display screen to help make sure you catch every word. It connects to both your telephone service and to your Internet service to give you the best of both worlds: voice and captions.
The captions are provided by a free service that uses the Internet connection to automatically display captions for every call, quickly and accurately.
- Extremely large display screen
- Extra large font sizes/options for optimal viewing
- Captions can be turned on/off as needed
- Callers dial your number directly
- Built-in Answering Machine
- Phone book to store frequently called numbers (95+ names)
- WiFi compatible
* This model works only in the United States
CapTel can be positioned anywhere within your wireless network range or it can be connected to your Internet with an Ethernet cable. Installation assistance available.
NOTE: Users who do not require a Large Visual Display should consider other CapTel models.
- Telephone Service
- High-Speed Internet (WiFi or via Ethernet cable)
- Router may be required, depending on your set-up