Our education services team includes experienced Early Supports and Services (ESS) providers for infants and toddlers. We specialize in helping young children who are blind or visually impaired to develop the sensory and compensatory skills they need for a successful start. We work with families and regional ESS programs to provide developmental assessment, Individual Family Service Plan (IFSP) development, and direct and consultative services.
We also assist families with the following:
- Attendance at eye doctor appointments
- Assistance in interpreting eye exam results
- Resource information for children’s services
- Groups and education for parents and families
- Counseling services for parents and families