The education services team offers the following support services to school districts statewide:
- Functional vision, learning media, and orientation & mobility assessments
- Specialized assessments and services for children with cortical visual impairment (CVI), multiple disabilities, and/or autism
- Collaboration with Teachers of the Deaf and with Speech Pathologists in program development for children with dual sensory impairments, or deaf-blindness.
- Braille and braille technology instruction, including training for school staff
- In-service training for school teams on students’ specific visual impairments, implementation of accommodations, and use of low vision technology
- Transition services for students between the ages of 14-21, such as intensive instruction in the ECC and partnership with New Hampshire Vocational Rehabilitation
- Summer programming and Extended School Year services.