This July marks the 33rd anniversary of the Americans with Disabilities Act. We’re partnering with The Nature Conservancy to highlight accessible trails all across the state of New Hampshire. The following trails feature flat, wide paths suitable for visitors of all ages and abilities:
- Magalloway River Trail (Wentworths Location, NH)
- Pondicherry and Presidential Rail Trails (Jefferson & Whitefield, NH)
- Ossipee Pine Barrens Accessible Trail (Ossipee, Freedom, Madison & Tamworth, NH)
- Crocheted Mountain – Gregg Trail and Dutton Brook Trail (Greenfield, NH)
- Manchester Cedar Swamp (Manchester, NH)
- Great Bay Wild Refuge – Peverly Pond Trail (Newington, NH)
Future In Sight offers a full calendar of virtual and in-person activities available to individuals of all ages experiencing vision loss. To access the calendar, click here.