If you have vision loss, you may be having a hard time finding rides to the grocery store, your medical appointments, and other important appointments. Future In Sight can help! We match clients to qualified volunteer drivers.
In order to begin requesting rides from Future In Sight, you must first complete the registration form below. Someone from Future In Sight will then call you to verify your information and approve your registration in our system. Once you’re approved, you can begin requesting rides!
If you need help completing the form below, contact us at 603-224-4039 or [email protected].
More details on requesting rides:
- You must be an active client of Future In Sight. Active clients have received direct services from Future In Sight in the last 12 months.
- You must live in NH in order to request rides from us.
- Rides must be requested at least 7 days in advance.
- We currently have a limited number of volunteer drivers so preference is given to riders who are seeking transportation to medical appointments, grocery shopping or peer support groups. We will confirm your ride at least 2 business days prior to your appointment so you have time to make other arrangements.
- Accessible wheelchair rides are not available; call for resources if in need of an wheelchair accessible ride.
Read the full list of our Passenger Policies and Procedures here.
If you have already registered and need to request a ride, click here.
If you would like to volunteer to be a Driver, click here.